We specialize in methods which can boost your natural recovery including: Evaluations and Problem assessment, Nutritional Counseling, Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine with on-site compounding herbal pharmacy, Electro acupuncture, Moxibustion, Cupping, Patient Health Education
Services Offered by Appointment:
Free 15 minute consultation: for folks who would like to discover more about health and wellness and if this is the right approach and clinic for them.
New Patient History & Physical:
This is a comprehensive review of your medical history and includes a Traditional Chinese medical assessment and diagnosis, testing for adrenal deficiency, toxicity, and orthopedic testing as indicated. A review of your symptoms along with an understanding of the Traditional Chinese diagnostic system is also included. Our clinic philosophy is guided by the belief that the more you know and understand about your health, the better off you will be and the more empowered you will be to make intelligent informed decisions every day to support your health and wellness.
Focused treatments using acupuncture needles or other modalities to stimulate neuro vascular responses that address health issues including pain and normalizing physiological functions. Acupuncture works by creating a subtle stimulation of the nerves, muscles and vascular system to initiate a wide variety of healing effects including:
- improved blood flow
- pain relief
- modulating the immune system
- reducing inflammation
- improved organ function
- normalizing physiological functions
- Herbal Consultations — A focused assessment of symptoms, signs, traditional Chinese pulse diagnosis, and tongue diagnosis to determine the best herbal formulation for each individual patient.
- Nutritional Counseling — Dietary assessment and recommendation based on the individual health assessment.
- Cupping — The use of vacuum cups to release muscle tension and move blood.
- Moxa — Heat treatment to specific areas of the body.
- Electrostim — The use of gentle electrical stimulation to relax muscle and speed the healing process.